Trying to Finish before mustang week!

• Sponsors (?)

Nice build, you brought that car out my way in Windham a couple years back. I've got the maroon hatch, used to talk to Brian Pulaski sometimes. Anyways cars looking good. Let me know when you wanna run it, would be a good time.

Nice build, you brought that car out my way in Windham a couple years back. I've got the maroon hatch, used to talk to Brian Pulaski sometimes. Anyways cars looking good. Let me know when you wanna run it, would be a good time.

yeah, i remember. ive always liked your car man. you guys still hang out down there at all? im going to be looking to put as many break-in miles as possible on her before the trip to myrtle so in the next couple weeks if youre out and about let me know.

Got her running last night! The only thing separating me from the open road is doing the front brakes, which will be getting done tomorrow night after work. I'll put a few hundred miles of easy driving on it, drop the oil, and I bring it to dez racing monday the 11th to have them touch up their tune and make sure everything is good and drive it down to the beach! Here's one pic for now of the ceramic coated exhaust hung under the viper tranny. I made sure to wrap the exhaust too, to avoid the problems ive had in the past with the heat wrecking my clutch cables. Should be good now. I'll try and post more pics and maybe a video as i go through the car and clean it and get it ready for myrtle.

mustang01-1.jpg

Here's the proof! She's out and about. Went to this local cruise night tonight in my town. Car drives better every time I get in it and I haven't even had it tuned yet! I have an exhaust leak to track down, a fuel leak to fix and 300 or so more miles to put on it before it gets tuned at Dez racing on monday and then friday night I'm beach bound!

cruise02.jpg

cruise01.jpg