Trying to sell your car? I cant...

• Sponsors (?)

Used1994 FORD MUSTANG GT, 5 spd, loaded, silver/grey, for more pics, 138 kms, $9,000 obo, trades?. Ph (306) 251-1429. Saskatoon, Sk. email me @[email protected]

OK, so thats your add? It might help if you word it a little better. What would you want to know if you were buying a car? What kind of engine (V6, V8?)? Well, does it have power windows? Locks? Air? How does it run (very important when buying a used car)? And when you put "[email protected]" it makes you sound like a teenager, and people would rather buy a car from and adult (because you know how those damn teenagers drive :D )

Also put your car in the local paper, you should get alot more calls, it looks like a fair buy. :nice:

ya your probably right, the calls i have recieved, no one seems to know what is in the car for an engine, etc...this is my 4th 5.0 and my 3rd 94, and I know all the little changes, especially on the SN95's, so I think i was assuming the potential buyers would know what a GT's engine would be....well I have a guy coming to look at it tomorrow, well see what happens then.