Tuning question and MAF question

bdog9seclx

Dec 22, 2005
atl
have a 347 boss 302 raceblock setup with trick flow r series 75 mm tb matching intake with ttrim running bout 13 psi. went with the venom 48 lb injectors have 210cc aluminum heads...hopefully these are the details you need. this is a 87-93 wiring harness. Now my question is
when i get it tuned what is the SCT setup? also, what MAF should i getim matherly endorses the Abaco MAF which is tunable. If i get that one will I need a full tune as well???im dumb when it comes to the tuning. I was looking at the ABaco but at almost 400 it better make a whole lot of difference and save me mooney in other areas like tuning. I can get the lightning 80mm mass air to save the350 dollars. what other MAF can i consider and can someone please shed light on the SCT. please thanks. let me know if you need other details

• Sponsors (?)

have a 347 boss 302 raceblock setup with trick flow r series 75 mm tb matching intake with ttrim running bout 13 psi. went with the venom 48 lb injectors have 210cc aluminum heads...hopefully these are the details you need. this is a 87-93 wiring harness. Now my question is
when i get it tuned what is the SCT setup? also, what MAF should i getim matherly endorses the Abaco MAF which is tunable. If i get that one will I need a full tune as well???im dumb when it comes to the tuning. I was looking at the ABaco but at almost 400 it better make a whole lot of difference and save me mooney in other areas like tuning. I can get the lightning 80mm mass air to save the350 dollars. what other MAF can i consider and can someone please shed light on the SCT. please thanks. let me know if you need other details

SCT , Sniper Bazooka , DBX or Abaco are all good choices for the most part