TurboGT is holding out

• Sponsors (?)

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! LOL hahaha thanks man. That sounds more like the beast from the mountain :D

Its amazing how such a "simple" thing change the tone of the exhaust. I wonder how slp, dynomax bullets, stingers, etc all are pretty damn identical....yet sound so different :shrug:

I know you researched bullet type/resonators....did u ever figure out how/why that is?

well since nmcgrawj has been bustin my chops through PM(jk man!! LOL) i went outside and took a short video... be warned, its only 2 minutes, its been down pouring over here all weekend and its about 45 degrees, so its pretty cold rain lol... i did what i could to hold him over til it clears up...

if you hear a clinging noise from under the car, its one of the dumps that is hanging a little, needs to be tightened back up... as for a set up, its pretty much in the sig, u can hear it pretty well w/ the cam. MAC LT headers, MAC OR H pipe, borla stingers dumped. and then all the HCI... towards the end of the video it started pouring more so i said **** it and hurried up LOL... enjoy!

mustang :: MOV02140.flv video by inphiniti - Photobucket

well since nmcgrawj has been bustin my chops through PM(jk man!! LOL) i went outside and took a short video... be warned, its only 2 minutes, its been down pouring over here all weekend and its about 45 degrees, so its pretty cold rain lol... i did what i could to hold him over til it clears up...

if you hear a clinging noise from under the car, its one of the dumps that is hanging a little, needs to be tightened back up... as for a set up, its pretty much in the sig, u can hear it pretty well w/ the cam. MAC LT headers, MAC OR H pipe, borla stingers dumped. and then all the HCI... towards the end of the video it started pouring more so i said **** it and hurried up LOL... enjoy!

mustang :: MOV02140.flv video by inphiniti - Photobucket

hahahaha, hey man....you 5.0 boys with stingers have power. And with power comes responsibility!

:D

:flag:

What finish are those wheels? The car looks amazing, even with the 96-98 tails. And I can't believe I'm saying that.

hes running the same wheels as i am... those are the anthracite.

and no, honestly i dont think either camera caught the cars revving well... plus i also had the camera in the garage which was about 15 feet away from the car since it was raining out

hes running the same wheels as i am... those are the anthracite.

and no, honestly i dont think either camera caught the cars revving well... plus i also had the camera in the garage which was about 15 feet away from the car since it was raining out

Mine are actually hypercoated. They are quite a bit lighter than anthracite and more reflective..