Turn Signals Not Working But Hazards Work

PhillyBurbs

Jun 27, 2017
I have tested all the fuses F2.18 and F2.13 i have replaced the Flasher Relay, the Stock Relay (yellow box) works with hazards on but i still replaced it. The new relay did not work the very second i tested it, but worked the second pull down on the lever. Once i seen the flashers work both left and right i took the car down the road. The very first right i tried to make they didnt work again.

Brought the car home pulled the relay and re connected it, nothing.
Then checked the grounds behind the radio pulled them sanded reconnected.
Tested fuses visually and then with a volt meter.

I want to say that before the turn signal stopped working there was a buzzing coming from the fuse box under the dash and if i applied pressure to it upwards the signals would work and buzzing would cease. Now the turn signals are not working and fooling with the fuse box does nothing.

Any ideas ? are there any other turn signal relays
03 GT 27K
Any help is welcome!

• Sponsors (?)

IF all of the hazards work but the turn signals do not the problem has to be in the Multi-function switch.

It is possible to rebuild it yourself. Take tons of pictures of the disassembly. Clean and re-grease the switch contacts.

Also note that Ford uses the same multi-function switch in other applications besides the Mustang. Sometimes the stalk handle is different. Going the salvage yard route has the added benefit of being able to perform a test rebuild not on your DD.