Tweecer users sharing tunes?

I was curious, is the tweecer community open to sharing tunes with one another or is this a big no no? It would be cool for a tweecer newbie with say, the trickflow street heat, to use somebody elses trickflow tune as a base tune to work off of so they aren't totally at square one (then, at least the car will run so further data logging/tweecing can be done:nice:). I wouldnt want to do that if it is considered a rip off, just a simple question. I would understand if people are reluctant to share their tunes that they put countless hours of time and effort into. :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

dstang01, I am a green tweecer myself. After spending time reading learning and asking questions it is surprising to see how much help is out there. There are some nice people out there willing to share, look at and help with your tune.

Use some caution when sharing tunes of course because two cars will never be alike. However, if it get's you in the ball park or a good starting point then that's great.

Yesterday Justin was nice enough to send me his boosted tune to look at. I couldn't thank him enough. It's good to look at things like that when your just starting out. He's even offered to look at mine when it's ready.

Good luck