TweecerRT...worth the money for me?

91LX_5L

Founding Member
May 13, 2002
British Columbia
Okay how do these work. What kinda power do they add? I have H/C/I, TB, MAF, full exhaust etc.

Is it worth the price if I dont race? I hope to make it to track a few times but im not going to get into it hardcore.

Matt

• Sponsors (?)

91LX_5L said:
Okay how do these work. What kinda power do they add? I have H/C/I, TB, MAF, full exhaust etc.

Is it worth the price if I dont race? I hope to make it to track a few times but im not going to get into it hardcore.

Matt

The price is not bad if you compare it to other units. Remember you get a data logging device as well as a tuning interface.

You have to be the kinda of guy that does not mind learning some stuff and doing some research with the Tweecer.

If you really want to get into self tuning with the Tweecer and be able to do it all you will also want to get a wide band.

Self tuning ain't cheap.

Later
Grady

I am a newb at using the Tweecer, I like the multi settings, it is preaty harsh learning but if you have a good view about this kind of stuff and take your time you should be fine. The price realy is not that bad as said above. PMS is like $800 and you dont have a laptop either (need to buy one if you want to use one but you dont need one), and others are at least $1,200. The $550 is a deal. There is alot of support on the forums and yahoo groups, BIG thanks to all those that put out info on those.