I finally got around to adding some AC condenser mounts to my tubular lower radiator support. I just trimmed a set of stock mounts until I got them to fit where I needed. Got them welded on, cleaned up, then self etching primer and finished them up in body color.
Lower radiator support 2.0! Made a couple of changes. I added a metal bar to the very lower edge for attaching the lower edge of the bumper cover. I made it go all the way across the edge of the bumper cover lip, to keep it flat/straight. Dropped it off and had it powercoated black instead of body color like before. I wasn’t happy with the paint.