Progress Thread TxFireman’s Electric Red Coupe refresh

I finally got around to adding some AC condenser mounts to my tubular lower radiator support. I just trimmed a set of stock mounts until I got them to fit where I needed. Got them welded on, cleaned up, then self etching primer and finished them up in body color.

Reactions: 10 users
Lower radiator support 2.0! Made a couple of changes. I added a metal bar to the very lower edge for attaching the lower edge of the bumper cover. I made it go all the way across the edge of the bumper cover lip, to keep it flat/straight. Dropped it off and had it powercoated black instead of body color like before. I wasn’t happy with the paint.

Another Christmas coming up. Always loved your builds. Bought a Vortech many years ago from you. Hoping to see this one running someday.

Man that’s awesome, did you buy it from me here? Corral?

Well it has been a crazy year with everything going on, plus we bought some more land I’ve been messing with, etc etc. I sold the house where I’ve been keeping my car so I did have to get it moved lol. Haven’t been on here but I did make some progress with the car with everything else going on. Finished up all my fresh Cobra brakes

Also picked up a set of stainless Flowtech headers and off road h-pipe for now. Once it up and running I’ll do all of my 3” exhaust stuff

Attachments

• FB23008F-EFB1-4DC7-B3AB-2704DE264EE7.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 47
Reactions: 1 users
Yea it was from the Corral. It was a S Trim Vortech that you had rebuilt and reclocked the intake I believe to run through an intercooler. I still haven't got that supercharger on a dart block yet but hope to soon. I am a charge RN of a COVID ICU so business has been good so hopefully engine will be done soon. Can I ask what injectors are you running and how much PSI. Thanks for the step by step guide on how to build a kick ass blown stang.