Uh oh...I just bought another TURBO :D

hotmustang331

Apr 29, 2004
Bastrop,TX
:D Boo yea! Check this out! Garrett T-66 BRAND NEW never used. Guy payed $900 shipped for it about 6 months and now he needs money quick...so I got it for......
First check out the pics.

101_0614.jpg

Yep its watercooled too :flag:
101_0616.jpg

101_0622.jpg

101_0618.jpg

101_0619.jpg

101_0625.jpg

101_0624.jpg

It has a hair bit of rust on the hot side since its been setting so long (They will all do that...alot of peeps dont even paint their hot sides)...but considering its been setting for 6months im VERY suprised its not fully rusted, must have been in doors with A/C.
Anywho picked it up locally for $375 :banana: Turbo is rated for 750HP :nice:

We should be seeing what this little turbo can do in around a month :eek: HAHA most (none?) of you have NO idea what im doing with it either :rlaugh:

Ill entertain guesses, but I wont spill the beans until its all ready and tuned...that is unless someone makes an accurate guess :shrug: :D

• Sponsors (?)

A T66 would be a bit smallish on the Terminator or 331. It'll make great efficient power from about 400-600hp looking at the compressor map. It's way to big for the 'busa.

A nicely built v6 that could handle 15+psi would be a good match for this turbo. ;)

If somoene gets REAL board and runs back through all of my posts over the past few months...you can figure it ALL out :D There are only 2 posts or so, and one with a picture....and what its going on is in that picture.

So far GREAT guesses, and you are all headed in the correct direction....but still no dice :D

I did right after he posted that, lol. Actually I didnt go too too far, so I may be a little off.

I have an idea of what may be to come... might be a little out there though, so I dont know if im on the right track.