• Mustang Forums
  • Special Production

Roush UHH OHH!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter giddy-up
  • Start date Start date Feb 10, 2006
G

giddy-up

New Member
Jun 14, 2005
58
0
0
Feb 10, 2006
#1
  • Feb 10, 2006
  • #1
Ok, so I ordered a Focus Fuel pump PN#3s4z-9h307-bc from my local ford dealer, I just opened it up and it's PN#3s4u-9h307-ba. The parts guy said this is for an 04 SVT focus. Is this the same thing????? Any expertise?? Thanks!
 

justin

Founding Member
Oct 7, 1998
416
0
0
Westville,IL
Feb 10, 2006
#2
  • Feb 10, 2006
  • #2
Where did you get it from and how much? thanks!
 
G

giddy-up

New Member
Jun 14, 2005
58
0
0
Feb 10, 2006
#3
  • Feb 10, 2006
  • #3
I got it from Waconia Ford for 126, but I'm need some answers here!! I won't be able to return this one if it's a POS and won't work on my car. If anyone knows if this thing will or won't work let me know. I've never done a pump, but it has the sender and pump together and is white plastic with one fuel line inlet on top, and a 4 prong connector on top as well.
I've heard you can buy one for cheaper, but I wanted to help keep my local guy in biz.
 

LeenS281

New Member
Jan 12, 2006
33
0
0
Feb 10, 2006
#4
  • Feb 10, 2006
  • #4
giddy-up said:
I got it from Waconia Ford for 126, but I'm need some answers here!! I won't be able to return this one if it's a POS and won't work on my car. If anyone knows if this thing will or won't work let me know. I've never done a pump, but it has the sender and pump together and is white plastic with one fuel line inlet on top, and a 4 prong connector on top as well.
I've heard you can buy one for cheaper, but I wanted to help keep my local guy in biz.
Click to expand...

WOW another minnesotan....what are doing buying parts in the winter?!?!?!?!?
That's when I save up....since my car never breaks down then.....
 
D

digdoug

Member
Jan 7, 2003
97
0
6
Feb 11, 2006
#5
  • Feb 11, 2006
  • #5
They probably just updated the part number. Have him run the part number that is on the pump and see what it shows it goes on.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Resolved 93 Mustang 5.0 - Cranks but does not start
  • dan50
  • Jul 18, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
6
Views
348
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 18, 2026
dan50
SN95 Desktop 363 Engine Combination - Looking for input
  • WhiteCobra95
  • Sep 8, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
11
Views
2K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Oct 6, 2025
Habu135
Progress Thread Giving an abandoned 88 GT project a new chance at life
  • jaketractor
  • Jan 9, 2025
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
  • 2
Replies
27
Views
2K
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 20, 2025
Noobz347
Engine Throwing codes 94, 33, 34, 44, and sporadic engine shutoff.
  • Ryu
  • Oct 9, 2024
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
13
Views
1K
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Sep 13, 2026
Noobz347
Engine No start issue AGAIN!
  • ucnhtmenow1
  • Sep 1, 2024
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
5
Views
1K
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Sep 11, 2024
89ripper
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • Special Production
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?