Ultimate PI swap

zeevann

Apr 15, 2007
well guys I never thought id see the day, but its time for me to sell my 97 gt for a 2001 convertible gt. Im sad that i have to let my baby go to get it. It was my first car back when i was 16(going on 19 now) and i have put so much time and money into her.:( on the bright side though the new gt is perfect. White with black bullits black leather and top and its always been my favorite body style. Do you all think ill enjoy the new edge more? Anyone else get this sad when its time to set your pny free to find another owner? let me know what you all think.:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

Thats what im talking about ill never sell my car. Just going to get built motor, poweradder, built automatic, new paint and im good :) Ill buy a new one but never selling mine, to much blood sweat, and tears into her!!!

The new edge takes everything that was great about the SN95 and refines it further. I had a tough time decideing between the two, but in the end after all was said and done I decided that a New Edge was going to take the place of my Cougar when the time comes.

The biggest deciding factor for me at this point is that no matter what SN95 I was going to buy, I'd still be getting a 10-13-year old car. At least with a New Edge I can opt for something a little newer with less wear and tear on it.

Not to mention that most of the mods I wanted to do to a later SN95 (PI swap, consol and dash upgrade, etc) were already standard fare on the New Edge car. So how much would I really be saving after all was said and done?