Update Thread: NNJ/SNY/NEPA Meet/Cruise/BBQ

QUICK91LX

Founding Member
Dec 7, 2001
New Jersey
Just to clairfy and update for all those who were interested in going to this meet, here are the details to remember:

DATE: Sunday, June 26, 2005

TIME: 12:00 PM "High Noon"

LOCATION: Rockaway Mall, Rockaway, NJ. Parking lot directly across from Sizzler Restaurant

CRUISE: North up Rt. 15 into Sussex County. Will be one of two routes I have in mind, I'll type up and pass out a lil itinerary in case anyone gets seperated from the main group...it will also include notes on anything special you all need to know about the area we are heading into. IE: places likely to see cops, any road conditions to be aware of, etc...

BBQ: My house in Wantage Township, NJ. Arnie (Hazard) had a good idea in the chipping in $5 per car, looks like im gonna have to get quite a bit of food haha.

Can't wait! Looks like possibly over 20 cars coming! See you all there!

-Bill

• Sponsors (?)

OK dudes i hate to say this but i may have to put a cap on this deal, i sure didnt expect to have like 30 cars going on this! haha...

not sure how many of you plan to chill at my place for the BBQ but the number of cars we have now is pretty much at the limit of cars i can find space for in my driveway and yard, haha...

i sure appreciate all of you who will be joining us...see you all there

yeah you can just show up at the mall at 12...

ok who all plans to come to my house for the bbq? i reaaaallllyy need to know how much food and parking space i need...thanks again everyone