Northern NJ/Southern NY/Northeastern PA Meet/Cruise

• Sponsors (?)

awesome deal guys! jesse, blake will be in his 96 right? last i heard it was broken but that was awhile ago...and if my man Tim makes it, he will probably be bringing that very 89, just with some changes...haha

I will be bringing my True Blue 03 GT, and the accompanying cast (as of now) will be...(a "+" next to someones name means they are bringing extra people)

Friends of mine:
Barry (Black 88 LX 5.0)
Stu (Red 88 LX 2.3 Turbo) (+ 1, guy has like 5 foxes)
Jason (Tangerine 96 GT 'vert) (+1, SN95 Saleen)
Tim (Sonic Blue 89 GT) (+1, 2002 Lightning)
Jesse "MAC'n89Blckstng" (Black 89 GT) (+2, 04 Cobra & 96 GT)
Brandy "PlumCrazy5.0" (Purple 90 LX 5.0)
Arnie "Hazard" (Silver 2000 GT) (+4, 98 Cobra and 3 V6's)
Mike "DrkShadowGT04" (DSG 2004 GT)

New peeps: (stangnetters)
N8Miller (86 GT)
shotime (one of his 2 GT's)
twright (05 GT)
machfelon (04 Mach 1)

Looks like we are well represented...a couple SVT products, a few foxes, a couple SN95's, a couple new edge cars and even an 05 and a Saleen! unfortunately my friend with a 93 cobra will be leaving for vacation just one day before our meet but oh well, we are doing well!

oh yeah, i might be changing the cruise route again...it wont be as long of a cruise but it will include some sweet windy roads and some nice scenery...ill just surprise you all the day of the meet :-D

everyone do a NO-RAIN dance every day from now till the 26th!

yes the rockaway mall is right off Rt. 80.

My house is about 2 1/2 minutes from the rockaway mall - if anyone needs a specific ammount of time on how long it will take to get to the mall - run my address is mapquest.....

67 E. Central Ave
Wharton, NJ 07885

then add 2 1/2 minutes :)

BILL: It's looking like a good turnout! like i said.... i have 4 other stangers commin with me.... 1 cobra and 3 six-bangers.

OK dudes i hate to say this but i may have to put a cap on this deal, i sure didnt expect to have like 30 cars going on this! haha...

not sure how many of you plan to chill at my place for the BBQ but the number of cars we have now is pretty much at the limit of cars i can find space for in my driveway and yard, haha...

i sure appreciate all of you who will be joining us...see you all there

Whats up Bill? I basicly live right around the corner from you in northfield estates. I just dropprd in a new engine and working on getting it tuned and inspected, second of which may be a problem..lol. If i have it running i will be there man, if not i wouldn't mind riding shotgun with ya. Give me a shout at [email protected]. Later

you live in northfields? i just rolled thru there today actually in my g/f's car haha...you dont have the teal colored fox GT do you? i have my girl riding shotgun right now but there are a few people from around here heading down that day so im sure we could find someone for you to ride with

also to everyone: im lifting the cap of how many cars will be able to go, instead of meeting for bbq at my house, we will use a local parking lot that is very much empty on sunday afternoons, i will likely have my parents cart the grille down here in the back of my truck haha...

2 weeks and counting!

aha i have seen your truck before, it was sitting out near the road on sunday afternoon right? the other thing i thought of was do you have the mystic colored t-top stalker nosed GT? i think i remember someone by the name of matt with a car like that living in northfields...or then again it could be strike 2 for me haha...

You got me man....lol. Yeah thats me and thats my car. It has been awhile since it has been seen the road. People are gonna think it is a different car, or i sold it. What lot we grilling in? Even if i don't have a sticker i could bring it over, as long as we got it tuned by then that is...lol.

Matt

man i have drooled over your car since i first saw it like 5 years ago...the strips in front of marrocco's house...haha...you know matt studer right?

hey ill trade you my car for yours hahaha

i think we will end up in the side lot of the wantage plaza over by where sussex county speed and chrome is...kinda utilize that open side lot and the grassy area....