Updated pics. Lots of new parts

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for all the compliments guys. It really means a lot. I have always wanted a car that if I was driving thru a parking lot, people would stop and say "That's a damn good looking car". I finally think I am almost to that point now. So I really appreciate all the compliments.

I plan on doing the darker tint sometime soon. The tint that is on my car looks like crap anyways from the inside, it's scratched all to hell. 5% FTW!

I drive the car on the interstate a lot and even with the magnaflows dumped, they still drone pretty good. So I am going with the tail pipes again. I miss having it ran out the back.

At first I was going to go with the 03/04 bumper. But when I got to looking at them on GT's, I didnt like them because all you see is the radiator support from the front. If I had a front mount, then I would have probably went with that bumper.

I think the Mach 1 sail panels would look killer on there and would match up nicely with the bullitt side scoops.

Here's a pic:

mach1_g1.jpg

I think the angular look would fit in really well with your other mods :nice:

IMO the way your car looks now, the scoops seem to point in the direction of the sail panel but the sail panel doesn't seem to match up. Looks weird, you know? With the Bullitt/Mach 1 panel, the scoop angle and the panel angle match up nicely as seen in the picture.

I think the Mach 1 sail panels would look killer on there and would match up nicely with the bullitt side scoops.

Here's a pic:

mach1_g1.jpg

I think the angular look would fit in really well with your other mods :nice:

IMO the way your car looks now, the scoops seem to point in the direction of the sail panel but the sail panel doesn't seem to match up. Looks weird, you know? With the Bullitt/Mach 1 panel, the scoop angle and the panel angle match up nicely as seen in the picture.

I just noticed that myself. Damn you for pointing that out! Now it's bugging the hell outta me! lol