Upgraded Steel belt Tensioner

stangJunkie04

Jul 11, 2005
Vernon, CT
My stock aluminum tensioner is on its last legs, and I am trying to find out where I can get the upgraded steel tensioner since I put a lot of stress on the belt with my s/c setup. I got the part number off the site but it didn't come up with anything. I have read that there is a upgraded steel 1 bolt belt tensioner and if anyone has any info on where I can find it I would really appreciate it.

• Sponsors (?)

My stock aluminum tensioner is on its last legs, and I am trying to find out where I can get the upgraded steel tensioner since I put a lot of stress on the belt with my s/c setup. I got the part number off the site but it didn't come up with anything. I have read that there is a upgraded steel 1 bolt belt tensioner and if anyone has any info on where I can find it I would really appreciate it.

Well you have an '04, and I have a '99, but Randy Stinchcomb at 410-655-200, ext 5618 knows what you'll need and can get the part number for you. I put the steel tensioner on my '99 and said goodbye to squeaks...

Good luck.