Roush Used Borla Cat-Back for '01: Should I Try to Sell or Worth Selling?

• Sponsors (?)

I have seen the used borlas setups sell on ebay so yea it's worth selling. If your going to throw it away, Throw it MY way. :):Word: (seriously my brother lives in Albuquerque, if your going to chuck em let me know I could use em, and will arrange for him to pick them up)

Mstng2 said:
I have seen the used borlas setups sell on ebay so yea it's worth selling. If your going to throw it away, Throw it MY way. :):Word: (seriously my brother lives in Albuquerque, if your going to chuck em let me know I could use em, and will arrange for him to pick them up)

I'm gonna' try to sell the system. If I am unsuccessful in the next week or two, I'd be happy to give you (let your brother pick-up) the system. A donation, though, would be much appreciated....

Check back w/ me in a week or so at [email protected]

wsbrigham said:
I'm gonna' try to sell the system. If I am unsuccessful in the next week or two, I'd be happy to give you (let your brother pick-up) the system. A donation, though, would be much appreciated....

Check back w/ me in a week or so at [email protected]

Thanks will do, and yes we can work out a "donation". But yea do try and sell them, I hope you can get some good cash for em.