V3 Installed!!! Lots Of Pics

• Sponsors (?)

They are expensive, but I absolutely love my Toyo R888's. They are more of a road race/auto x tire, but grip REALLY well, and you dont have all the wonky sidewall flex for unstable cornering. They are also much better in the rain than the Mickey's I ran before, in case you happen to get caught in an occasional shower. I just have stock coyote power, and I have managed to burn up my clutch more than the tires. At the same time, I have learned I like burnouts and donuts more than the VERY rare stop light affair, so I wont be investing the money in them again, because they hook that well.

PS, congrats on those numbers. That is a well put together combo.
The toyo proxes TQs are a great drag radial for a car that sees frequent use. Best wet rating and wear much better than Nittos.

I'm still a fan of MTs over anything if we're just talking traction. And never suggest a Nitto for anything personally.

I've got Toyo T1rs on my car and they actually do really well from a roll for a non DR. Would have done a TQ radial if I could have

Reactions: 1 user
edd8b8cc6619514ce5536a3759408458.jpg

275 on 10.5 mt et hook like a mutha! Hold your nut sack in the rain!

sent from my butt pocket

Reactions: 4 users
Those look awesome, by 10.5 do you mean a 10.5" rim?

LOL @ hold your nut sack.

It's literally snowing in April in central Ohio today. It's torture having a dirty, 500+ horsepower car in the garage with this weather...this is bullcrap.

Anybody run M&H drag radials? I seen where they have a 245/45-17 tire now available, although they seem to be a bit pricey.
http://www.mandhtires.com/M-H-Drag-Radials/245-45R17#.Vwk1rOArLnA

I would really like to stick with a 245/45-17, or something close, to avoid having to buy another set of rims. I have a set of Mickey Thompson cheater slicks that I could buy a set of 15"/5 lug rims for, but those things drive horribly on the street. I should probably sell them.

The M&H is a great radial also. You're gonna wanna do a 245 on an 8". It'll fit a 275 but it's gonna bulge like crazy and you'll be wasting all that added width

M&H racemasters don't last very long either though. 5k miles or so if you treat them like a drag radial lol

Reactions: 1 user