V6 catbacks

LIZARDKING

Nov 16, 2004
Hell
I see Magnaflow has finally got thier V6 exhausts on the market.

Not exactly what Im looking for, I think Magnaflow is a great company and has high quality products, but they are to loud for me.

I want to install a GT takeoff along with the GT rear bumper. So what I want is a dual exhaust adapter like MAC offers for the 3.8, and a midpipe. Then I can add the stock GT axle back.

I wonder how long until MAC hooks us up?

• Sponsors (?)

Twofocused said:
I see Magnaflow has finally got thier V6 exhausts on the market.

Not exactly what Im looking for, I think Magnaflow is a great company and has high quality products, but they are to loud for me.

I want to install a GT takeoff along with the GT rear bumper. So what I want is a dual exhaust adapter like MAC offers for the 3.8, and a midpipe. Then I can add the stock GT axle back.

I wonder how long until MAC hooks us up?

Lots of new offerings available just today from MAC. I ordered headers and single axle-back a week or so ago and were told they should be shipping soon. They have dual cat-backs available to order now, though they might not ship right away.

http://www.macperformance.com/store/category.cfm?SID=3&Category_ID=943

I emailed Pypes today and asked if they were going to offer a full dual exhaust for the V6 like they offer for the 3.8 Mustang. Thier reply was that they had nothing going on right now, but to check back with them in Nov.

Im doing exhaust waaaay before Nov, they must not want my money!