v6 dakota VS v6 mustang

dakotaowner

Jan 1, 2004
Think my V6 dakota will beat my bro in law's v6 'tang? Dakota has small mods and 'tang has none - dakota is stick, mutang is auto. Both 1998's

Who will win? BTW my b-i-l is a wuss.....LMMFAO!!

• Sponsors (?)

I don't know anything about em, but my gramps bought a '00 V6 Dakota ext. cab brand new and its not "slow" per say. I would probably have a rough time with it cause of how its geared. At 60 its already 2K rpm in OD so you could imagine how fast it'll go through first with that truck-style low gearing. Thats an auto tho.

dakotaowner said:
Think my V6 dakota will beat my bro in law's v6 'tang? Dakota has small mods and 'tang has none - dakota is stick, mutang is auto. Both 1998's

Who will win? BTW my b-i-l is a wuss.....LMMFAO!!
We never really excelled in English class now did we?

I have a 2000 Mustang V6 and I smoke my girlfriends 4.0 Ranger Edge every time. I even drove the Ranger and let her drive the stang and the mustang still won. Rather close up until third gear then I leave the ranger pretty quickly. Mustang has a few mods but nothing major...

AlleyStang2000 said:
I have a 2000 Mustang V6 and I smoke my girlfriends 4.0 Ranger Edge every time. I even drove the Ranger and let her drive the stang and the mustang still won. Rather close up until third gear then I leave the ranger pretty quickly. Mustang has a few mods but nothing major...
Looking.......looking......looking.......nope. I still see no relevence to the thread topic.

I was just explaining that I raced my mustang against a V6 truck. No relevence??? Oh you mean **relevance** check your spelling moron. Do you have anything better to do with your time besides checking to see if posts are relevant?