Vacation!!! YAY!!!!

I wont be posting as much as usual this next week.. Going to be in Tennessee until the 11th..Vacation yay, but one down side Kevins(b/f) not going with i get to drive my own car im kinda excited about that..While im down there i get to meet a few guys from Yellow Mustang Registry and we are going to head to a car show in knoxville, should be fun..Im going to get some pics of me and adams car, two yellows(his gt and my v6) what more can you ask for....lol..anyways we also are stopping at my college UT!!!!!! Get me some UT stuff from the college store, lucky for me it stays open all year round, not to mention i get a student discount too!!!;-)...I am going to check the site every once in awhile, im taking my laptop to talk to kevin and to keep in touch..But yea, just thought i would inform you guys, like you care though...JK...Cya guys!!!!!!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Vacation to Tennessee eh, I like it there its nice.
Specially the mountains and stuff, not ever being able to see any down here in South Florida
Anyways, I get to Cancun for a week the 16th though, pretty excited about that. Best part, all I have to pay for is the plane ticket, my friend's getting a presidential suite at some nice hotel with open bars and stuff, lol, how great is that

ChrisYellowV6 said:
sweet...cancun is awesome. i'm going down to the keys to go diving...i can't wait!!!

but yeah why should i care where you go and why would you care where i go? lol.

Maybe NOBODY here cares where anybody goes, but isn't this sort of conversation? I don't mind chatting like this, its interesting, find out where people vacation and stuff.
People shouldn't be rude if somebody would like to comment on where they're vacationing, everybody knows when they're doing something cool and exiting they want to tell everybody, even if nobody cares, its till exiting for that person, don't make them feel like an idiot.
BTW i'm not talking to anyone in particular here I'm just commenting

Hotstangchic04 said:
I wish i was going to cancun!!! No one should care i was jsut like Dc said i was jsut making conversation...Im newer on here and dont know many of you so i thought, i would try and get to talking to some of you.Sorry i posted.

Don't worry these people are just jealous they aren't the ones going to these places

DcDisturbed947 said:
Don't worry these people are just jealous they aren't the ones going to these places

Uh, why would I be jealous? I have 2 weeks of paid vacation that I havent used yet. I could easily go to Cancun or Hawaii if I wanted. However I dont want to.

I'm gonna use some of my vacation for Mustang Week.