Value?

Ottoparts

Sep 27, 2017
I might be moving and therefore my notch might have to go. I've tried looking up values but am coming up short. The skinny: Reef Blue, 5.0, 93 Notch. The following is new: paint (picture is right after being painted), headlights and hardware, front bumper, all hard brake lines with proportioning valve, cobra booster, cobra master cylinder, tubular K member, tubular a-arms, coil overs in the front, front/rear rotors, front/rear calipers, front/rear pads, front/rear brake hoses, SVE radiator, engine (less than 5000 miles), E303 camshaft, tubular GT40 intake, Griggs Racing through floor sub frame connectors, 18" SVE wheels, tires, Full Tilt Boogie pinion support, window door trim, battery relocation kit,

Not new but installed in the car: 1999 Cobra IRS, BBS headers, BBS off road pipe, Cobra exhaust.

I can find values of similar condition notches, but not with the IRS. This is where I am stuck. How much more value is added? A lot? A little?
Please share your thoughts.

Thanks

Attachments

• 20180926_092137_resized.jpg
    20180926_092137_resized.jpg
    525.2 KB · Views: 122
  • Sponsors (?)

Better off selling the IRS separate. Value for a 99/01 IRS is roughly $800. The 03/04 versions have a few upgrades so tend to be the ones people seek out and typically ask $1K for. You can probably ask a little more if you package the IRS specific exhaust with it.

I'd personally sell the notch as is with the solid axle, and sell your parts separate. Your car is a notch...it will sell easily regardless of the IRS. I just think you can make more as separate sales vs a package deal

Start at 12k.... post a bunch of pics. You can purchase a 04 Cobra for 10k....it wouldn't be new or fresh. Depending on how clean the car is you could find someone willing to pay 15k.

My car has a dent on every panel and bad paint.... someone offered me a serious 8k. My interior also needs work. The only thing that makes my car stand out is the turbo 331 and 04 IRS.