vert owners..interior lighting question

Ok as you know the stock bulbs located in the rear view mirror that are suppose to light up our interior at night are worthless.....Have any of you changed the bulbs to a brighter or l.e.d type bulb with good results?...also does anyone know the bulb size or number.

• Sponsors (?)

no although I will have to post photos... one of the things I did was I took LED's and Ran them to the top of my A pillar and then in the sides in the back where the speakers are at and then wired them to a push button so whenever I needed to I can light the whole inside up... works wonders too because at Night with my 5% window's it helps alot. I will try to snap photos when I get a chance... I think I have a lot of How-To's I need to carry over here lol.

no although I will have to post photos... one of the things I did was I took LED's and Ran them to the top of my A pillar and then in the sides in the back where the speakers are at and then wired them to a push button so whenever I needed to I can light the whole inside up... works wonders too because at Night with my 5% window's it helps alot. I will try to snap photos when I get a chance... I think I have a lot of How-To's I need to carry over here lol.

yeah man bring up a how-to if possible....I have 20 percent tint...so I can imagine what 5 percent would be like with this crappy lighting.

Why do you need to see in the "dark" inside your car? To fasten the buckles of your strappy heels? I could see my wife needing this... Are you female?

lame.....are you really trying to insult me over the internet......it's very obvious you are a troll......and your techniques may actually work on a 10 year old but some of us tend to grow up at one time or another, obviously you haven't got there yet.....enjoy!

I can see what your gettin at. It's seem's darker inside the car than outside the car?:shrug:
But the more "light's/ or lighting" you put on the inside of the car is only goin to make it harder to see out the side/back windows ?
Now if you need light to ? find cd's? and what not :shrug: Use a flashlight :D or a small led keychain?

I can see what your gettin at. It's seem's darker inside the car than outside the car?:shrug:
But the more "light's/ or lighting" you put on the inside of the car is only goin to make it harder to see out the side/back windows ?
Now if you need light to ? find cd's? and what not :shrug: Use a flashlight :D or a small led keychain?

I don't want to put more lights in the car, I just want to replace the lights that are in the car with brighter lights, such as led's or something like that. I am just trying to see if someone knows the bulb number or size. And of course evrything outside is birghter for me, I have hid's.

I thought this was a simple question but for some reason people wanna make it out to be a big deal, why does it matter as to why I would want better lighting inside of MY car. I mean why do people change their headlight bulbs, same concept.