Very annoying noise on 2018 GT

MikeG123

May 7, 2018
Houston
Hi Guys,

I took delivery of my 2018 GT about 3 weeks ago and currently has 1300 miles on the clock. I have noticed an extremely annoying whine noise while in reverse at low speeds. This is my first mustang so I’m not sure on what it could be. I can’t link the video from my phone so anyone interested I can text/email.... any help would be appreciated

• Sponsors (?)

Hi Guys,

I took delivery of my 2018 GT about 3 weeks ago and currently has 1300 miles on the clock. I have noticed an extremely annoying whine noise while in reverse at low speeds. This is my first mustang so I’m not sure on what it could be. I can’t link the video from my phone so anyone interested I can text/email.... any help would be appreciated

Automatic or manual?

Which gears do you have out of curiosity, and any package options from factory or dealer?

Any modifications?

Have you tried recording it in video on your phone?

It may not matter to the dealership; they will likely require a ride along to observe it. However, video may help for forum input.

Have you done a ride along with the dealership?

It may not matter to the dealership; they will likely require a ride along to observe it. However, video may help for forum input.

Yes I have a video. I can shoot it in an email or text.