Engine Very Strange Coolant Leak (checked All The Basics) And Other Problems

• Sponsors (?)

My 2003 Mach1 has what seems to be the same leak where coolant is seeping down from where the transmission meets that rusty "bellhousing spacer plate" (see my pic where the coolant slowly seeps down the "bellhousing spacer plate" and drips off transmission close to there onto the ground).

SO, your leak was a crack or something to do with the IM or IM gasket? And it was not the water pump? Trying to guess what should I examine first.

If anyone knows steps I should take to determine what is causing this leak. Like, what should I examine first? The IM? The water pump? Something else? I cannot drive my car until I fix this so quick advice would be great even if its your best guess or what you think should be done next so I can fix this soon.

What is that gummy looking coolant? Is that from the previous owner using leak stopper?

It is leaking coolant where the pictures show onto the sway bar usually then to the ground. Otherwise from the tranny to the ground. It leaks when the car is not running. I cannot see a leak in the back on the engine like where the heater hoses are. This is thick yellow Ford Gold coolant mixed with water so its hard to see vs water. This is NOT condensation like from the ac compressor it is COOLANT.
20200806_001152.jpg

20200806_001149 (003).jpg