VIDEO of my car!

• Sponsors (?)

Lol, Id love to get one, but getting the camera set up to do that might be tough. That and the only people I know with video cameras, seem to be people with picture cameras, that take video... Pains in my a$$ all of them :D.

The one the guy posted, yeah I found it amusing too. I looked and he basically goes to every video of a nice car, and makes some post like that. I wonder how much he is helping society out when he isn't on the computer!

Damn dude those wheels are huge! They seem bigger when the car is moving.

Can you get a good exhaust clip of your spintechs? I haven't found/heard a good clip of full lengths/X/spintechs w/dumps yet. I'm probably going to run tail pipes with mine but i'd like to hear it anyways.

I didn't realize Bullitts looked so nice while moving. :up:

Are those 18x9's on the front? What's the offset? Any rubbing? I love how even the front wheels have a nice wide lip on them. I'd be happy with those on the *back*. :D

I heard over in ryan's thread that your black is wearing off. i dont doubt it. my friend has a black/grey interior and he painted his grey stuff black, and it scuffed in no time. im sorry to hear yours is, even with all those coats, and adhesive promoter...

how was it driving so long in that car. Ive always wondered if there is anything im doing wrong to help drive foxes better, i feel like some people are more used to it than me. did you have to keep messing with your lumbar support? were you worried about rock chips on the front end? i know after my repaint for long trips i painters tape my front end.... i need a clear 3m bug bra.

mine has held up fine...and im not really easy on a car :rolleyes: ......