VIDEO of my car!

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks, yeah there were some cars around so I probably shouldn't have been doing that, but my lane was open, and I had plenty of room (plus my new brakes) to make sure nothing went wrong.

This was in MB during Mustang Week, and this is the same area every year someone crashes. Luckily I don't believe anything happened this year.

For those who think what I did was bad, this is the same area where cars pull out, do burnouts, track passes, and more or less race on. I just did the flyby because I was on vacation, having fun with the car, and my friends had a video camera.

The exhaust is, Mac long tubes, VRS off road X, and Spintech mufflers dumped before the axle (for now).

Thanks, yeah there were some cars around so I probably shouldn't have been doing that, but my lane was open, and I had plenty of room (plus my new brakes) to make sure nothing went wrong.

This was in MB during Mustang Week, and this is the same area every year someone crashes. Luckily I don't believe anything happened this year.

For those who think what I did was bad, this is the same area where cars pull out, do burnouts, track passes, and more or less race on. I just did the flyby because I was on vacation, having fun with the car, and my friends had a video camera.

The exhaust is, Mac long tubes, VRS off road X, and Spintech mufflers dumped before the axle (for now).

well it sounds GOOD when your on it...how it sound at idel?

I tried for a few weeks to get the other mufflers I wanted, but didn't have time before Myrtle Beach. I didn't even have time to toss the tailpipes on, which is why they are dumped for now. I still plan to change exhaust up, but if the other plans in the works begin, I will stick with them and get something else with the new motor!

I heard over in ryan's thread that your black is wearing off. i dont doubt it. my friend has a black/grey interior and he painted his grey stuff black, and it scuffed in no time. im sorry to hear yours is, even with all those coats, and adhesive promoter...

how was it driving so long in that car. Ive always wondered if there is anything im doing wrong to help drive foxes better, i feel like some people are more used to it than me. did you have to keep messing with your lumbar support? were you worried about rock chips on the front end? i know after my repaint for long trips i painters tape my front end.... i need a clear 3m bug bra.

Yes my black interior dye is wearing off in a few places. It will be changed for some black stuff one of these days.

I was worried about the rock chips and such, but the only area that got abused was the hood, and I had plans to change that at some point anyway. The car still has a buff to go through as I found out the one I paid for wasn't perfect. That and I built the car to drive it so thats what I plan to do!