Video of The Life of My Car

ronstang94

May 10, 2007
Phx, AZ
This is a short video of the life of my Mustang. I bought the car when I was in high school and 18 years old. The video shows what it was in the beginning, how it has been modified, and what it is now. It shows the good and bad times that me and the car have gone through. I have done nearly all of the work on the car and I refuse to let a shop near the car unless absolutely necessary. The car is far from finished, but I think I have a nice start on it. This is my first video. A little dramatic, but I like it. I am looking forward to everyones comments. Enjoy

Ron

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D69qIn6xk5s

• Sponsors (?)

Not really dramatic, I like it! 00:37-39 is funny haha. i think you picked a good song for the video!! (especially the part with the crash)

Ok here comes the questions..

What wires are those at 00:35? Why did you take your dash apart? Did you make that cobra trunk lid mat yourself? (very cool btw!!!!). did you use google earth to get that picture of your car? I see it says Europa Technologies

What wires are those at 00:35? Why did you take your dash apart? Did you make that cobra trunk lid mat yourself? (very cool btw!!!!). did you use google earth to get that picture of your car? I see it says Europa Technologies

The tires are Kumho Ecsta MX. I had to take the dash out to replace the heater core, it sprung a leak and soaked the carpet with antifreeze :rlaugh: . The trunk lid mat was a present from my girlfriend last christmas. It was made by GrandDesignMat.com I tried to make my own, but with school it never got finished, and probably would not have been as nice a piece anyways. Yep! That is a picture of my car taken from a satellite in space thanks to google earth. I was just messing around on google earth and decided to see if there was anything new with my house, and they had updated the picture.

Looks good man. When you say far from finished, do you mean fixing it from the accident, or just from the way you want it to eventually turn out?

The damage from the accident has been fixed. I mean that the car needs a lot of work to get it the way I want it (mainly the engine). I am very happy with the way it is right now though. It feels pretty complete, for now. I think Ill be able to hold off on anymore major mods for a while.

Thanks for the comments and questions. Keep them coming :D

nice dude, reminds me of my old 92 i redid. It was in worse shape then yours when i got it, right before i sold it i placed second in a car show, so i feel ya on all your hard work.