VIN # (Sorry so long)

03-OUTLAW

Jan 23, 2010
I wanted to share something my Dad found for me tonight. First let me say i bought my 69 Mach 1 M code about a year and a half ago. It was driveable, it had a 302 stuffed in it, but came with the original engine. It actually has the partial VIN stamped in the back of the motor. After doing some more research I found out that they also VIN stamped the trans. I have the original FMX, so I decided to check it out. After some cleaning sure enough there it was. The car is now at my Dads where we are in the process of restoring it. I am in KS (Military) and he's in MO, so i called him yesterday and asked him to check the drivers side apron again for the VIN. He called me back and said no luck. He lives a couple of miles from Gateway Classic Mustang and went to pick up my upper and lower control arms from them today. While he was there he mentioned to Lonnie one of the owners that I was bummed that it was not there. Lonnie told my Dad that not all of them were stamped on the drivers side to check the passanger side, well sure enough it was there! Had to share that with some people i know would appreciate it!:)

• Sponsors (?)