Expired Vortech V2 Supercharger Kit With Charge Cooler For 2001 Bullitt Mustang New

kcpope

Mar 11, 2008
California
I recently purchased a 2001 Bullitt. Included with the car was this new Vortech V2 polished supercharger system with power cooler. The owner never installed the system. The only part he installed was the high flow fuel pump and trunk battery box. After that, the car just sat. The high flow fuel pump was removed from the tank and is included with the purchase. It has less than a couple miles on it. The battery box will also be removed and included. It's brand new.

All the other components are new and in their factory wrap. See pictures.

I had every intention of finishing the install. But this car will be my daily driver, and frankly, with 450hp on tap I'm confident I'd be dead in a matter of months;) I'm just going keep the car naturally aspirated.

New from vortech, this system will cost you about $6500, including taxes and shipping.

Because of the weight and high value of this item, I am only considering local buyers who can pickup in person.

Please note that this system is specific to the 2001 Bullitt intake configuration.

$3999

Attachments

• DDD9559A-AE4B-4E80-9DE3-16E6675CCD00.jpeg
    DDD9559A-AE4B-4E80-9DE3-16E6675CCD00.jpeg
    925.7 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)