Waiting is the hardest part....

for parts that is!!!

Here's the deal. I have an appointment with Wild Rides Race Cars for October 3rd. I'm really getting tired of waiting :notnice: but from what I hear they're a great shop.

The scoop:
- Eibach pro-kit springs
- Steeda aluminum upper / lower control arms (with urethane bushings)
- Tokico premium performance shocks / struts (a.k.a. Tokico blue's)
- Steeda caster / camber plates
- Balll-joints
- Tie-rod ends (no, not the bumpsteer kit)
- Undecided on the front / rear sway bars
- *Maybe* urethane bushings in front end

I was originally planning on using the Wild Rides brand control arms, but after talking with Gene at WR I decided to go with Steeda. He said that their brand is a little agressive for street driving (i.e. they use solid aluminum bushings, and spherical joints on the upper arms). They're not a Steeda dealer, so it's up to me to get the parts, but he said that they've had great results with them.

SO, only 12 days to go!!! :D

• Sponsors (?)

since everything will be apart you might as well go with the urethane bushings, i realy noticed a difference after i did mine.... less wandering, and it seems beter on impacts from potholes and the like. Good thing come to those that wait.

1EVIL88VERT said:
since everything will be apart you might as well go with the urethane bushings, i realy noticed a difference after i did mine.... less wandering, and it seems beter on impacts from potholes and the like. Good thing come to those that wait.

yeah, I really want to, but I just have to worry about money. I'm goin to the Englishtown swap meet this friday, so if I can find a deal on some I'll get em. Otherwise, I might not have the $$