wanted ppl's opinion and what i should do next?

want ppl's opinion and what i should do next?

hopefully soon, (once the wheather gets better) i should start on the turbo install. since my garage is too small i'll have to do this outside.

so i have been putting money aside for my next mod, but i'm torn on what i should by next.
to support the turbo and for when i want to turn it up, i will need a upgraded fuel system. so i have this kit in mind ,no not an aeromotive, but it does have areomotive components. it has a different sumped tank, and different lines, not steel braided. but comes with pump, filter, FPR for boosted application. but it doesn't come with rails, but no big deal.

the other mod i was considering was buying a Anderson PMS with 3 bar map senor, and possibly a low impendance drive. i wont need the low impendance drive right now since the turbo kit comes with 42lbs injectors. but my future plans will be with bigger injectors than 50lbs. and i'm considering this mod so i can have control over the tuning. also to have 2 tunes one for the street and the other to go all out.

if i get the PMS with the 3-bar and low impendance driver it just under 1,300.00

the fuel system is at 1,300.00, but i will need a couple hundred more for fuel rails. no biggie a couple more weeks of savings and its done.

:shrug: so i'm torn, of course i would like to get both at the same time. but that would take till the end of the summer if not into the winter of savings. and i've had this turbo kit sitting for 14 going on 15 months. i want it in and running already.
lets get some opinions, what would i benifit more from, by doing first?

thanks
joe

• Sponsors (?)