Warped Side Skirts And Rear Bumper, Solutions?

tunerEATER

Jul 9, 2012
Wondering what the best way is to fix these warped side skirts and rear bumper... or is there no turning back?
honestly I like the look without the sideskirts so i'm not opposed to taking them off

here's some pictures
295212_4405539141385_1488073266_n.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I ended up replacing mine when I got it painted because of the bubble butt right underneath the license plate. The guy who painted it said there really wasn't any good way to do it other than with a strip of metal/brace (as has already been mentioned) but sometimes that would fail if the adhesive used to the attach the brace ended up failing.

I did find this guy who has been keeping a running blog of re-building his Fox. There is a post from April 2010 where he talks about straightening the rear bumper. This guy is incredible detailed and really is trying to "restore" this car, down to the last bolt.

http://aquary.wordpress.com/

Scroll about 75% of the way down the page. If nothing else, perhaps you could contact him and ask for details on how he did it.

I don't know about the sideskirts though. Haven't seen anything on someone straightening those.