Was anyone at NMRA @ Atco this weekend?

Grn92LX

Fidanza Man!
Founding Member
Jan 14, 2001
New York
I was there watching my boys run in Wild Street. It was a pretty good time, good thing it wasn't too hot. Anybody got any pics? Anyone see that orange 04 Cobra smash into the wall? Sucks :)

• Sponsors (?)

I just got back. Had my car in the show. I have a few pics but not many. They take too long to upload with dail-up. I did see the cobra hit the wall, that sucks. I was just checking out his car in the staging lanes just before he did it. Did you know that was a 700+ HP to the wheels turbo setup?

69clark said:
I just got back. Had my car in the show. I have a few pics but not many. They take too long to upload with dail-up. I did see the cobra hit the wall, that sucks. I was just checking out his car in the staging lanes just before he did it. Did you know that was a 700+ HP to the wheels turbo setup?

here are some pics a guy posted of your car on SVTP. You have a few fans over there now...:nice:

BadAssCobra3.jpg

BadAssCobra1.jpg

BadAssCobra2.jpg

BadAssCobra4.jpg

BadAssCobra5.jpg

Thanks Dan, thats pretty cool!

Yellow1995Cobra - I was planning on going but I think now I may have to work. THAT SUCKS! Just to let you guys know I won 3 awards but my top was 2nd Place Best of Show. The best of show car was a sick Galaxie or something. It look like a full out custom show car like Boyd Codington would build, and rolled in in a full enclosed trailer.

69clark said:
Thanks Dan, thats pretty cool!

Yellow1995Cobra - I was planning on going but I think now I may have to work. THAT SUCKS! Just to let you guys know I won 3 awards but my top was 2nd Place Best of Show. The best of show car was a sick Galaxie or something. It look like a full out custom show car like Boyd Codington would build, and rolled in in a full enclosed trailer.

I know i saw on ur other thread your biitchin out. I see what kind of a man you are now :rolleyes:

I was looking forward to charlie having some competition too, oh well :nonono: