Water/meth Kit With 2.1 L Kenne Bell.

Can I run a Water/Meth Kit with a Kenne Bell? I have seen that the Anderson Mr. Freeze Kit says for centrifugal and turbos only but in the new 5.0 mag they put a snow kit on a 1.9 L Roush Charger. Initiation I want to up the boast from 9 to about 12 lbs and would like some added security. Right now I have the stock fuel pump with a kenne bell boast a pump. Maybe I should upgrade just the pump and keep the boast a pump? or I have also heard of guys just running a bigger boast a pump? Sorry for the multiple questions in one. I also want to thank you guys for helping me with my fuel pressure issue I was having a few months back. Thanks in advance for any advise on this topic which is probably already been discuss but I didn't find to much info on my half A search I did.

• Sponsors (?)

You can run w/m with a KB. BBR makes a plate that goes between the blower and the lower manifold to inject the mixture before the intercooler:

http://www.blowbyracing.com/bbr2628scmep.html

(This is for the 2.6 and 2.8s so you might want to check if it'll fit a 2.1.) Installation is non-trivial since the assembly has to come off the car, the intercooler needs to be removed, the blower removed and the plate installed.

You could also plumb the stuff in before the throttle body but I'm not sure how effective it would be pre-compressor. It will definitely cool the air going into the compressor but whether that will have the same effect as injecting it after compression is the question.

I think you'll be pushing the limits of the stock pump/BAP combo at 12#s. A bigger BAP won't help; only if you had a fuel pump setup that demanded more current would you need a more capable BAP. You'd be wise, IMO, to look into more fuel pump for this. You might also be pushing the 36# injectors at 12 psi. You'll really want to keep an eye on fuel pressure and AFR if you do this...

i have heard you can spray in front of the throttle body. it supposedly helps increase boost by creating a seal between the screws. however, i would highly suggest you at least get a focus pump and some 60 lb injectors (60's give you more room to grow). i got my focus pump from some dude on ebay, it has been modified so there is no blow off and works very well with the boost-a-pump. it cost me around $100