water spots?

• Sponsors (?)

I'm guessing that the Z5 will not solve it. The cleaning and filling properties are not as great as they make it seem. If you're set on Zaino, try their Fusion paint cleaner first. I could be wrong, I'm just going off my own experience with Z5.

I only asked about Zaino because I already have it lying around. Don't really have money to spend on buying new things since I just got raped by tuition and books.

I tried a clay bar a few months back, but the water marks remained. my friend dropped off his PC, so ill try giving it another go with the clay before I use the PC..

how exactly do I clay the car? do I do 1 area, rinse and dry, or do the whole car, rewash it then dry?

Okay I found out that it's a lot of work and patience to get all these spots off. Spent about 15 minutes on the trunk and wing, and I still didnt get them all off. Then I tried a rear fender, and it was a bit harder holding it vertical, and getting the spots on the fender flares.

I quit for the day, and just threw on some z5 to protect it until I can go at it again, which is probably sunday. And wouldnt you know it, it started to rain :mad:

DSC02497.jpg

flash really brings out the crap in your car :(

DSC02511.jpg

everything looks good without direct sunlight :D

Attachments

• DSC02497.jpg
    DSC02497.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC02511.jpg
    DSC02511.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 64
We have a 2 car garage, and live in a very strict neghborhood. The guest parkings is for guest parking only, so I have to park outside on the street every other day.

That night, I happened to get home too late where there was no more street parking, and had to park over night in the guest stall.

As punishment, they turned on the sprinklers and the damage is what you see in the pictures above :(.

Facist pigs :mad::mad::mad:

DSC02513.jpg

That's my car parked on the street near the ghettos.

Attachments

• DSC02513.jpg
    DSC02513.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 64