Wd40 white lithium in gas tank

So I dumbly put wd40 white lithium grease in my gas tank. I dissolved the grease with mineral spirits and paint thinner. I pumped all the dissolved grease out and most of the gas/mineral spirit mixture. I'm having detonation issues. I was a ke to start my car earlier while the lithium grease was still in the line. Any ideas on how I should go about this? Should I pump all the fluid out if my gas tank put new gas in and try to turn over?

• Sponsors (?)

Pumped all gas out. Wouldn't the mineral spirits go through the filter and clean out any grease that's blocking it? I have a code to change my throttle position sensor so I'm gonna do that and see what I get. Doesn't run now after I jumped my car. When I jumped it it ran. Was smooth idle then all off a sudden got real choppy and stalled out. I'm sure it has something to do with my tps and O2 sensor. It's a 96

Yeah def I saw a post about a dude that ran his car on paint thinner and just subscribe. But most combustion engines are similar. Just location different. I think it's the TPS not getting enough air with the injection.
Or I'm not injecting evenly so it won't combust

Yeah def I saw a post about a dude that ran his car on paint thinner and just subscribe. But most combustion engines are similar. Just location different. I think it's the TPS not getting enough air with the injection.
Or I'm not injecting evenly so it won't combust

I wouldn't pretend to know what troubleshooting steps to give you to tell you how to confirm that theory. Different EEC, different voltages and possibly PWM signals along with wire colors, harness, etc..