We got another "show stopper" on ebay.

• Sponsors (?)

that thing has Michelin LTX M/S Tires...those are straight up truck tires! i wonder how bad they rub

1955.jpg

and if someone with vision gets her, she will no doubt be a show stopper!

Yea, lots of vision and a penchant for a huge job ahead of himself :rlaugh:

Only type of showstopper it'll be in that form is the kind you don't want to be...where everyone tells their friends to 'check out the POS over there' and everyone crowds around in disbelief.

As usual I can at least understand someone's uncommon tastes but that thing is a heap. Body panels look like they were fit together by a 12 year old, interior is half missing, and I think the chrome screwed-on side mirrors are rusting :confused:

the interior of that car looks like its been on fire and put back togeather. I like how the door of their house rubs the facia and the wrecked aerostar in the background. I wonder if its awd...

What are people thinking? I belive "The fast and the furious" inspired people to go out and do looks mods(quadruple stack spoiler etc.) and an intake (air filter and tube) Shouldnt be shown to people with no taste in cars. It encouraged them to do stupid crap that they thought was the ****nit because they didnt understand what customizing is really about, nor did they realize that wings and body kits are used in racing to improve preformance, not to look "cool". Another mustang discrased. I have no patince for this, all that money spent making it look like a bruised turd could have been put towards real preformance parts and he coulda had a nice car. Way to go genius! ((steps...) Getting off of soap box.):bs:
Also wondering if R2D2 threw up under his dash?

yes, 5.0s did come with blue interior. I dunno about gt's tho. and the thing about fast and the furious making people do this to cars, the thing is that this car was probably made into this WELL before fast and the furious came out. lol

The thing is, people start these projects back in the late '80s when it's so "rad" to do crazy stuff like that, and then it takes them 20 years to finish it or it sits in a barn for 15 years and then they give up and try to sell it and expect to make a fortune off of a "custom" car. They just can't come to grips with the idea that it was a waste of time, a waste of money, and a waste of a perfectly good Mustang.