We Need a White GT or GT500 with Blue Stripes for Photoshoot!

DMark

Jul 25, 2007
Markley Custom Drum Co. in Lancaster PA is working on a set of custom drums using the Shelby Mustang GT500 as it's theme. It is Performance White with Vista Blue stripes, and should be completed in August. We are hoping to do a pro photoshoot of the drums with a matching, mean-looking GT or GT500 (and maybe some models :lol: ) for our advertising and website use. (we are not using the Ford or Shelby logos on the drums for obvious reasons)

Would anyone within driving distance of Lancaster, PA with a newer GT or GT500 (white w/ blue stripes) be willing to let us photograph their car in a studio????

We can provide you with food and beverages for the day, gas money for the roadtrip, and we will repay you for your time with a large (poster-size) professional studio portrait of your car, suitable for framing in your garage or office.

Here is the kind of Mustang we were picturing, or something suitably aggressive-looking:
Shelby Mustang GT500 1 small.jpg

Here are some pictures of the drums that are in paintwork now...
Bobby Jackson Kit 020 small.jpg

Bobby Jackson Kit 022 small.jpg

Bobby Jackson Kit 006 small.jpg

Bobby Jackson Kit 007 small.jpg

For more information, please contact Dennis Markley at 717-615-7502 or email us at markleycustomdrums @ hotmail.com (take out the spaces). Additionally, you can check out our website at http://www.markleycustomdrums.com to see what we do.

If you are interested in helping us, feel free to post pictures of your car here on this thread so we can see it! Thanks, and I hope we can make this happen!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for the English lesson. My mistake.

Drums - you know, the round things that the guy hits with sticks in your favorite rock band.... There were pictures posted to help you understand. (Those were the raw drum shells being painted - before all the other parts are added)...

In case that didn't do it for you -

Blue Quilted Maple Toms 2.jpg

Hi ApexStang!

Thanks for responding. You have a BEAUTIFUL 'Stang! Your car would be perfect. Unfortunately, we are in Lancaster Pennsylvania - a little too far away I would say. We were hoping for someone closer...

Thanks again!

Yes, these are Mustang GT style racing stripes applied to a set of custom (musical) drums. I liked the stripes on the sides of the cars, so we used them on the drums. This set of drums is for a customer that is in a band named Commonroy in Maryland.

The cobalt blue quilted maple set of drums pictured above was one we recently made for Ashley Simpson's drummer Jason Dering... it will probably be on tour with Ashley sometime in the Fall.