WebElectric Sequential taillights...

BREDn07

Mar 30, 2007
Fresno, Ca
The Webelectric sequential taillights, is anybody running these...i want to get the O.E.M ones from them! do they come with different light bulbs? and the harness that comes with it, does it plug to the main harness...

Thanks again guys....:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Lots of us run them, I've had mine for almost a year. They ship very fast, absolutely excellent quality, true 'plug-n'play', and they simply work great :nice::nice: They plug right into the factory harness, no cutting or splicing. They look 'factory OEM' once installed. You will not be disappointed.

As for the bulbs, just re-use your factory ones.

Lots of us run them, I've had mine for almost a year. They ship very fast, absolutely excellent quality, true 'plug-n'play', and they simply work great :nice::nice: They plug right into the factory harness, no cutting or splicing. They look 'factory OEM' once installed. You will not be disappointed.

As for the bulbs, just re-use your factory ones.

thanks man...

Great products all the way PLUS service is great also. They sequence ONCE and then to solid when you apply the brakes. The sequence for both the turn signals and the 4 way flashers. Took me 30 mins. to install and they do use your bulbs. Plus, they will refund $30.00 when you send them your original factory harness.

I've had mine for about 6 months and love them. I can't say for sure this is true but they seemed to have saved a couple of rearenders for me when the traffic suddenly slows as is normal in the CA bay area. I just hit the flashers while braking and it seemed to get the attention of those suffering with rectal/cranial inversion sooner than normal. It kind of looks like an emergency vehicle flasher when it sequences.