Weird pets???

• Sponsors (?)

I wouldn't mind having a wierd pet. I'm used to having pit bulls and that's it. The ferret seems kind of cool and so do the hedghogs. Where do you keep those things? When I have my own house, I want to have a couple of blue nose pits outside guarding the house and an english bulldog with a small cute animal like the ones above or even a hamster inside.

The sugar glider looks cool here, not sure I'd get one tho, too much like a bat.

fivepackm.jpg

SeventyMach1 said:
I have a G/F? I just look at it as a "steady peice".

Wow....... I'm on the couch tonight, lol.

lol yeah not a good thing to say in a thread shes posting in ha ha

That suger glider thing looks weird as hell might be better if it didn't have the meal worm in its mouth. Never seen one of them before just out of courisity (sp?) where can you pick one of them things up at and how much are they

MysteryMachine said:
lol yeah not a good thing to say in a thread shes posting in ha ha

That suger glider thing looks weird as hell might be better if it didn't have the meal worm in its mouth. Never seen one of them before just out of courisity (sp?) where can you pick one of them things up at and how much are they

A friend of mine has one. He found it in the paper. Someone was moving and couldn't take it with them. It was around $175 but that incuded its cage and toys and all that stuff. You might want to call the local Petsmart or any kind of pet store and see if they have them or if they can get them. They are nochternal(sp?) and can be rather pissy. Well his was anyways. I think they are adorable. Justin another chirstmas present on my list :D

stanglvrsgrl said:
do they always do this? The cat allows it? That is so funny.... The rabbit is cute. Is the rabbit tame? Ive always wanted a rabbit but I thought that they couldn't really be loved on like a cat or something.

Unfortunately, Dante has moved in with Ange's OLD roommate, so him and pickles no longer enjoy the romantic nights they used to long for....

The rabbit is so ridiculously tame that we almost consider it lazy....a freeloader, if you will. This thing does nothing....it hops around, and poops. That's it...not missing much not having a rabbit, i can tell you that.