Well got bore and drive like you stole it

Killa

Jul 9, 2007
From the day Im doing the PI intake, I never really push it to the limit, so tonight I got frustray at work, after I get off, finish warm the car up, take it too high way, and shift at red line every gear, up to 120, car pull hard and sound good, any damage to the motor :D . Cant wait for complete PI swap ( wait until the motor blew up :D ).

• Sponsors (?)

7K on a 2V :jaw: :nono: Well gives a good reason for a 4V swap :D
I rev my 2V to 7,000 right now on the stock shortblock. Been revving it to 6,500 for over a year without any trouble. Without a power adder the shortblock will take it fine, it's the valvetrain that has trouble keeping up. I have the Comp high-load valve springs and they keep everything in place nicely.

i broke my transmission in my 351w 82, due to anger. i never shifted as hard, due to the amount of power over the tranny rating... first and second gear, signed my name on the pavement "jonathan" .. power shifted into third, and blew 3rd into shrapnel, breaking 2nd and 4th with it. bad day instantly turned hilarious. i had just picked up another transmission the day before as a "just incase" insurance policy.

learned my lesson = never have more than one tranny for a car. one will break instantly! wait, i think my logic is flawed...