Well,,, I test drove a 2005 V6.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
When my wife's 05 GT gets in (White Manual w/Red Leather, IUP) I will compare it to my '04 Mach (and my previous (01, 02 GT's) and will let you know how it rates. I bought the Mach intended for Racing duty (it has run a 12.5 with bolt-ons and a built rear and Nitto's) AFTER I saw the 05. I saw it the first day it debuted in Detroit back in January. In all of the pictures of the 05, I hated it. Lacked agressiveness. When I saw it in person - it was the difference between night and day. The car looks great. My wife said that day that she wanted one. Hers is starting to be built the week of 8 Nov. She keeps telling me that hers will beat mine and the first day the track opens we are going to see (I plan on going to NMRA in Bradenton next year so we may have our showdown then). Hopefully by then, she will be able to give it a LOT more HP or she is going to lose. Anyway, I will give an unbiased opinion, when we get the car.

• Sponsors (?)

GaPonyFarm said:
I don't think so.... I'll even give you a headstart hotshot! :D

I own an '03 Mach and I drove the '05 GT and will say this. If I were in the market for a new car, I'd buy the '05 GT. That said, I wouldn't trade my Mach for one. I don't have anything bad to say about the '05, but its just not a Mach 1.

Your Mach is blown... Stock for stock the 05 GT vs Mach? GT :owned: you. It's been proven by even the ****ty drivers at Motor Trend. Like I've said before... You're car's now obsolete, but it's ok... We all know Buyer Remorse sucks. :rlaugh:

Nick

Stang8URMPRT said:
Your Mach is blown... Stock for stock the 05 GT vs Mach? GT :owned: you. It's been proven by even the ****ty drivers at Motor Trend. Like I've said before... You're car's now obsolete, but it's ok... We all know Buyer Remorse sucks. :rlaugh:

Nick

Talk about buyers remorse...this dude is rocking a '83 !!!!!!!!!!!

Come on man...GET with the program....last time your car was in style you were probably watching Knigthrider

Dont knock someone elses car just b/c theirs is better!

Ill tell you what, give me $200 and ill take that heap off you hands!

Status
Not open for further replies.