Well My Fox Is Gone.

MY 85 GT

10 Year Member
Mar 7, 2008
New Jersey
Yesterday i said goodbye to my 87 GT vert...i just couldnt deal with it anymore so i traded for a 92 GT with 64,950 miles on it...nice car needs a little TLC from sitting...nothing special just headers,off road H-pipe,flowmaster catback...shift kit...even still retains the stock air box...Mods to comes..maybe a blower...main thing is to get the car repainted its wild strawberry with the grey bottom...i will post pictures when i upload them...just glad to have a basic GT again...lol

• Sponsors (?)

It needed more work then i wanted to do on it and after spending countless money on it i just didnt see the end result i wanted so i let it go....i would rather put money into this one its a low mileage GT and in the end in my eyes it will be better for my needs....

Gotcha, I can understand that, if I ever get around to getting the body work done on my Cobra it'll probably cost me more than what I originally paid for it but I figure in the end run it'll help the over all value of the car and then it'll hopefully be as close to perfect as I can get it and I'll be happy with it. But I figure since it's a Cobra and limited production run it's worth it, if it was just a regular GT I wouldn't put in the time and money.

Reactions: 1 user