Well well.....Trickflow intake est ship date of 3/7/07

• Sponsors (?)

I like my intake better. :D

thumbBuilder.aspx

Thats true Laser. I just thought this was a good sign that they are still shooting for the March release after there were rumors that the release was pushed back till June. Who knows. I just hope it actually starts to ship in March. :nice:

Only thing I have heard bad about the trickflow is that the alternator is mounted backwards because of the runners. this can cause issues with the supercharged cars.

Ehh, it wouldn't be so bad if the new alternator bracket kept it up out of the way. My AED kit requires the alt to be mounted on backwards and it've still got a decent amount of room. :shrug:

....or course, I'm not plumbing in a centrifugal blower though.

vbpgimage.php

Ehh, it wouldn't be so bad if the new alternator bracket kept it up out of the way. My AED kit requires the alt to be mounted on backwards and it've still got a decent amount of room. :shrug:

....or course, I'm not plumbing in a centrifugal blower though.

vbpgimage.php

the problem is in many centri kits that head unit is going to be VERY close to alternator.

wicked lame. sound's like the equivalent of Guns n roses attempt to put out a new cd, delayed for 10 years

hah, that's cuz Axl is a manic depressive cuz his step dad beat him as a kid (guy who worked for my family was his best friend in high school, and in his first band with him) - lol, anyway yeah intake looks cool - hope it comes out and hopefully alternator is far enough away from most blower kits (at least mine....) or else I'm buying a RR or P51 or LM intake :nice: