Went up to the Strip last night, got my Best Run :)

SCalla1384

Oct 14, 2008
Hey guys whatsup, I went to the strip last week and my best run was 14.4 @ 98mph. Its a 2003 Mustang GT stock 5 speed, then over the weekend I put on an SLP Loudmouth Catback I on. I went up last night, and my best run was a 14.02 @ 100.14mph my 60 foot time was 2.188. I was pumped to see that. I got in about 4 or 5 14.1 runs aswell, My best trap Speed was 101.3mph but it was a 14.4 because at the end of the night, no one was hooking at all. So do you guys think thats a solid run for basically a bone stock 03 GT, just an SLP Cat back.

• Sponsors (?)

I havent taken my 01 gt to the track yet but i know the previous owner and he said he had taken it quite a few times and said that he could run 14.00 all day @ 102mph. But i think he is a pretty good driver as he was into racing quite a bit. but your times look good keep runnin it im sure you will dip into the 13's:nice:

Thanks guys, I want to try to get my car low 13's with street tires the Eagle F1's but I think I might be done for the year, theres one more and Im not sure if Im going to go. But during the winter Im going to throw 4.10's on, an Accufab 70mm TB and Plenum, BBK CAI, possibly an SLP X Pipe, and the Eagle F1's.