What caster Camber settings should I have the car aligned to??

MineralG2k2GT

Feb 9, 2003
Lowell, MA
I am installing my Maximum Motorsport Caster Camber plates tonight....car is going to get an alignment first thing bright and early on saturday morning.....

What should I use for caster camber settings when I go get the car aligned. Maximum provided me with the basic stock settings...but I was wondering if any of you have a particular set up which is a litlte more aggressive or one that works a little bit better...

any help is appreciated and thanks in advance :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

I run -.75 degrees of camber for minimal tire wear and I run as much positive caster as you can dial in, I think mine ended up being about 4 or 5 degree's. If it's like mine, with fords crappy tolerances you will probably be able to dial in more caster on one side then the other, just make sure you dial them both to the same number. So make the one with the least amount of adjustment at max then make the other match. You can run a little more negative camber if your looking for corner carving handling, up to about -1.5 degree's, but beware you'll end up with the inside of your tires bald.