What did Santa bring your Stang?

• Sponsors (?)

I bought myself the Sirius Sportster Satellite Radio. For College Football next year! Cannot wait to get it in.

I am re wiring the Nitrous putting in a radio delete moving some things around and making the interior less clutterish looking. I cannot stand clutter looking interior!

I will be posting install pics when I get them.

T

So far, I have gotten Cobra headlights, a silver 1/18 2005 Mustang GT die-cast model, and a Mustang T-shirt.. and that's just from my Dad and Brother. The rest of the family is tomorrow morning.. yaay maybe someone got me a crate V8 and all the hardware needed to install it! I'll take a digital picture & post it when the presents are all opened.

So opened the gifts from my parents and sisters (it's midnight! =P we are weird ok lol), I got the chrome MAC CAI, Call of Duty: United Offensive, Call of Duty 2, and a new wallet AND a new silver Mustang keychain! Now got a black and silver one for my black and silver stangs w00t. So yay! Tis a good year! Plus spent $5 on lotto scratch offs and won $10 so not bad.

The MAC wasn't too bad, just had to get everything aligned and in place and then test it. Quarter mile was estimated in the upper 15s if I timed it right lol. Was going bout 90-95 mph, so FUN. And I love the sound of the engine, omg. I need some flows now.

Well Christmas is over for me now; in addition to the Cobra headlights and the silver '05 Mustang die-cast, I got a red '05 die-cast to sit next to it, a Mustang calendar, and $25 at Shuck's Auto. So that will pay for something. No crate V8 this year; oh well.. I can't wait to get those Cobra headlights in!!

No my parents say my car is fast enough. and I don't need to buy parts for it. my dad flipped when the DHL man brought the CAI last year. And my mom goes on about how I owe her for 2 years worth car insurance, a speeding ticket, etc. etc. etc.

wait I did get something for my car. My cousin got me a Flamed Ford logo that'll go in the back window and a blue lighted compass, to match all my other blue lights. And Most of you know the story behind my new tires--they kinda count as a Christmas gift. And I got the 05/06 Mustang X-Mod (much cheaper to mod out)

P.S. does anybody know where I could get a UN-KINKED S-bend exhaust pipe? I want to take the muffler off my car. I don't care how it will sound I'm just tired of all the noise coming from the engine and nothing from the rear.

AndyG47 said:
No my parents say my car is fast enough. and I don't need to buy parts for it. my dad flipped when the DHL man brought the CAI last year. And my mom goes on about how I owe her for 2 years worth car insurance, a speeding ticket, etc. etc. etc.

Don't let them know what your getting. Ship the parts to a friends house and install it there. :banana: