What do you think i'd gain if???

I threw on a SC and just kept the nitrous to spray it to more so cool the intake?? What SC puts out the most power and add an intercooler maybe? what do you think or should i just shut up and be happy runnin 10's? haha i'm just curious because my best friend bought a 2002 firebird transam and hes addin all sort of stuff to it and i have to keep him in check ya know?

• Sponsors (?)

RacEoHolic330 ~ what do you in the 1/4 pushin 14lbs of boost? I would just shut up and be happy but I refuse to lose against his TA and he says its unfair if i build my stroker motor now because he hasent built his and hes my best friend so were compairing street car to street car. Then once he builds his stroker motor i'll build mine and whip his a$$ again muahahaha so come on give me advise guys or does no one know?

you only run 70mm mass air meter? I'd up my injectors to at least #30's, put on at least a 77mm pro-m mass air meter, you should be good on the heads, pistons, intake, tb, and the gear is definetly enough. are those long tube's? maybe think about an X-pipe.......and possibly a custom cam. Call anderson and get a custom cam. Not saying your cam is crap or anything but a custom cam to your combo.......will more than likely pick u up a bit.
what are your 60 fts? what do you leave the line at? what tires?

Hmm i'm not partial in picking up a new mass air,injectors because i probably wont gain barely anything at all. I have an h-pipe and i dont think an x-pipe does but 1-3 more hp? Camshaft i thought about calling and getting a custom cam built but i dunno if i'd pick up anything in that area either? Basically i dont want to spend alot of money buying a different cam,mass air, and injector and only pick up 2 tenths because that would be gay haha. nope i got shorty's also do you think i'd pick up anything with long tubes?

What kind of tires was that on?

That 11.58 was my second time down the track with a supercharger. I got kicked out so I couldn't make anymore runs. I didn't have enough practice with launching so I could have easily bettered that time. That was also without methanol injection and I had a wicked rich condition (10.5:1) at 5000+ rpm.

I'm sure the nitrous express kit he is running is a wet system which would feed its own fuel to mix with nitrous.........but I'd still add the #30s for insurance. What fuel pump are you running?
the cam/mass air meter and injectors, would probably net you more than 2 tenths.....as the mass air meter, headers, are prolly your bottle neck.....then again its all about the combo. If its matched up right now then it won't gain all that much with those additions. I'd believe you would pick up a lot with those additions. injectors, mass air meter, custom cam, long tubes, X-pipe..........but thats totally up to you. I know this I wouldnt up the nitrous just because.....your 60ft could stand to be a little lower too.
Jack

ok here's a tip. Clean and dry your air filter before going to the track........and DO NOT apply any oil! the oil stops up the air filters holes....therefore decreasing your air intake. once you get home from that track trip pull it and clean it again and add your oil back to it. (there you have it enjoy)!
Jack