What do you think i'd gain if???

Haha alright i'll try that and see if it works next time. Actually at the moment i have to buy a new filter because i had a nitrous back fire a while back and blew up the filter so now it has a hole in it where it ripped. Probably not the best idea to drive it because its gonna suck up some crud but eh i drive the Viper more anyway haha

• Sponsors (?)

so when you made those passes did it have the hole in it? or was those runs before the backfire? Combos are a mofo..........we have to have all the gorey details lol........I'm one of those kids that refolded the paper airplane 50 plus times to get it to fly faster, farther.
Jack

kewl.........send me email with all ya setup, I'd like to pretty much duplicate it with a dry system, less head, less nitrous and with a custom cam and see what I can pull with a standard shift! lol

headed home.......you all have a good one.
Jack

JUCD 5.0 said:
Hmm i'm not partial in picking up a new mass air,injectors because i probably wont gain barely anything at all. I have an h-pipe and i dont think an x-pipe does but 1-3 more hp? Camshaft i thought about calling and getting a custom cam built but i dunno if i'd pick up anything in that area either? Basically i dont want to spend alot of money buying a different cam,mass air, and injector and only pick up 2 tenths because that would be gay haha. nope i got shorty's also do you think i'd pick up anything with long tubes?
once u get that low it cost more to get a couple tenths know off. BTW what kind of suspenion mods are u running?

Go ahead and wait to see if he can beat you first. If he can, then I'd get an S-trim.

Longtubes will make a good difference. Wouldn't bother switching over to an X though right now. But if you get longtubes, you'll need a new midpipe, so X/H is up to you.

An 76mm/80mm mass air and some 30s would probably make a noticable difference, too.